I was contacted a few months ago to review a hair supplement. I was pretty intrigued as I had never heard of the brand before and wasn’t used to their liquid formula. I used to take biotin capsules or hair growth gummies but I have never seen a liquid concentrate which you mix with water.
Lydia was only launched early this year in April 2018 and it is a British band that produces a concentrated formula which helps to support stronger, fuller and longer hair.
Lydia is full of a plethora of vitamins and minerals to support your hair and increase your hair’s density. It contains:
- Vitamin A – which helps your scalp to produce healthy sebum, promoting lustrous and stronger hair;
- Vitamin C – helps to fight oxidative stress which can contribute to grey hair and hair loss. Vitamin C also helps with the production of collagen, an important part of the hair structure and is popular for skin benefits;
- Biotin – assists the production of keratin, rebuilding damaged hair and dryness;
- Millet Extract and Pantothenic Acid – combined with L-Cysteine to help battle hair loss and encourage hair to grow at a normal rate;
- Inositol and Choline – helps prevent hyperandrogenism and supports your fight against hair thinning.
- Additional nutrients include – bamboo extract, zinc, MSM, folic acid and niacin
- Liquid formula to ensure greater absorption
The concentrate contains orange and carrot which tastes really nice and is so easy to use. The bottle instructs you to mix the concentrate with water and drink it once a day. I put it in to my water bottle in the morning and took it to work with me.
Now, I’m going to be completely honest, I didn’t follow the ‘drink once a day’ rule very closely! I did miss one day here to there but in all honesty the results I’ve noticed have been incredible!
My hair has grown so fast in the past month, you can just tell from the pictures I’ve posted. My hair definitely feels thicker, fuller and it is longer. I am so happy with the results and will continue to take Lydia to ensure that my hair continues to grow like it is!
The picture on the left shows my hair before I started taking Lydia. The picture on the right shows my hair now!
Love, Cally x
*I received this product for free in exchange for a review however views and opinions are my own.